To add a new customer journey map,
- Open up the project to which you want to add a new map.
- Click on the ADD NEW button.
- You'll see a pop-up window in which you need to select Linear CJM.
- Once you hit ADD, a new map will appear in the project and it will open up automatically.
Adding a journey map from the template page
To add a journey map template with persona from UXPressia template page, open the template's page and click on the "Create CJM" button. After that:
- Select the workspace (you default workspace or "shared with me");
- Select the project where you want to add the template. You can either add it to one of the existing projects or create a new one (the "Create New Project" option is at the bottom of the project list).
⚠️ Note that to add a CJM template to a project shared with you or any other project which you can access, you should have a Contributor role there. If you don’t have any shared-with-you projects, you won’t be able to add a customer journey map there.