Sometimes you may find yourself unable to switch between personas on the left-side panel and see the following error message:
This may happen due to one of the following reasons.
1. You are not registered with UXPressia
As an unregistered UXPressia visitor, you cannot switch between personas in the left-side panel. How do you view other personas in this case?
There are three ways to do that:
- You can go back to the project page and open all the personas one by one:
- You can open all of the personas in new tabs and switch between them without having to go back to the project dashboard.
- You can also register with UXPressia and remove all the viewing restrictions or ask the workspace admin to make you a Contributor in the workspace.
2. You are using UXPressia free plan
You may have used a PRO plan before, created a number of personas and then switched back to a free plan. In this case, you will only be able to view the last-edited persona of the last-edited project.
You can get access to all of your projects and artifacts by switching back to PRO account.