Once you got your persona ready, it's time to export it. Nothing can be easier.
There are two places to export your persona:
To export a persona from its page,
- Open up the persona you want to export.
- Click on Export in the upper bar over the persona editor.
- Choose a suitable format in the pop-up window.
- Hit the “Export” button when you’re done.
To export a persona:
- Open up the project that contains the target persona.
- Open the hamburger menu on the right of the persona’s bar and hit export.
- Choose the format in the pop-up window.
- Click on the “Export” button.
⚠️ Note: Export to .CSV, PDF, and PPTX is available to Pro users only. If you wonder how personas look once exported, check out this article.
How to open .csv files in Excel
- Open a new Excel document and go to the Data tab.
- Hit the “From Text” option.
- Select a .CSV file you wish to open and click on the “Import” button.
- A new window will open up. Choose the “Delimited” file type and click “Next”.
- Select three delimiters — Tab, Semicolon, and Comma — and click “Next”.
- Set the column data format to general and hit “Finish”.
- That’s it!