Once you got your persona ready, it's time to export it. Nothing can be easier.
There are two places to export your persona:
To export a persona from its page,
- Open up the persona you want to export.
- Click on Export in the upper bar over the persona editor.
- Choose a suitable format in the pop-up window.
- Hit the “Export” button when you’re done.
To export a persona:
- Open up the project that contains the target persona.
- Open the hamburger menu on the right of the persona’s bar and hit export.
- Choose the format in the pop-up window.
- Click on the “Export” button.
⚠️ Note: high-quality vector-based PDF export is available to Pro users only.
If you wonder how personas look once exported, check out this article.