Once you got your map ready, it's time to export it. Nothing can be easier.
There are two places to export your map:
Customer journey map page
To export a customer journey map from its page,
- Open the map you want to export.
- Click on the "Export" button in the upper bar over the map editor.
- Choose one of the four document formats in the pop-up window.
- Hit the “Export” button when you’re done.
To export a customer journey map from a project page,
- Open up the project that contains the target map.
- Open the hamburger menu on the right of the map’s bar and hit export.
- Choose the format in the pop-up window.
- Click on the “Export” button.
⚠️ Note: Export to CSV, PDF, and PPTX is available to Pro users only.. If you want to see what exported maps look like, check this article.
How to open .csv files in Excel
- Open a new Excel document and go to the Data tab.
- Hit the “From Text” option.
- Select a .CSV file you wish to open and click on the “Import” button.
- A new window will open up. Choose the “Delimited” file type and click “Next”.
- Select three delimiters — Tab, Semicolon, and Comma — and click “Next”.
- Set the column data format to general and hit “Finish”.
- That’s it!