Once you got your map ready, it's time to export it. Nothing can be easier.
There are two places to export your map:
Customer journey map page
To export a customer journey map from its page,
- Open the map you want to export.
- Click on the "Export" button in the upper bar over the map editor.
- Choose one of the three document formats in the pop-up window.
- Hit the “Export” button when you’re done.
To export a customer journey map from a project page,
- Open up the project that contains the target map.
- Open the hamburger menu on the right of the map’s bar and hit export.
- Choose the format in the pop-up window.
- Click on the “Export” button.
⚠️ Note: PDF is available to Pro users only. If you want to see what exported maps look like, check this article.