Sometimes you may need to hide your projects from other people who use the same workspace. And the best way to do that is to make these projects private.
There are two places from where you can do that:
To make a single project private:
- Hover over the target project.
- Click on the left area of the project bar and select PRIVATE PROJECTS as a target folder.
To make projects private in bulk:
- Choose the projects you want to make private by checking the boxes near them.
- Click on the FOLDER icon on the action bar.
- Hit the PRIVATE PROJECTS option in the dropdown menu.
- On the main menu bar, click on the FOLDER button.
- In the dropdown menu, select PRIVATE PROJECTS.
⚠️ Note: once you make a project private, other workspace members will stop seeing it. But the project will be still visible to you on the dashboard.
Private projects are marked with a lock sign.
To see all the projects that you made private, click on the PRIVATE PROJECT folder on the left pane of your dash.
⚠️ Note that only a project creator can make it private or non-private.
To make a project non-private, remove it from the PRIVATE PROJECTS folder.