Mapping employee journeys is a thing now. Last year, Deloitte called it one of the key trends in HR. Today, the number of leaders looking for ways to use design tools to improve their organizations is growing.
And employee journey mapping (EJM) seems to be one of the most popular frameworks that facilitates this transformation.
Now, most likely you are an HR looking for a way to take the best out of EJM and, most likely you don't have that vast experience to back up this intention. What we offer you at UXPressia is
- An intuitive instrument that doesn't require that much learning.
- You can use it to map any part of the employee life cycle. More than that, you can invite the real employees to contribute in real time.
- Easily share your insights with fellow HRs, with the management or anyone for that matter.
- Your employee journey maps and employee persona profiles will look like a graphic designer drew them. But there are no graphic designers involved!
- Keep all your work in one place updated and ready to be presented.
And for the dessert, check out our article on employee experience mapping.