UXPressia is a set of online tools for visualizing customer experience. It helps you create customer journey maps, user/buyer or marketing personas, and impact maps without involving graphic designers or messing with slides, spreadsheets or sticky notes.
What can I do with UXPressia?
There is a number of scenarios when UXPressia might actually make your life easier. Depending on the project stage and its type it can be either of the following:
- Designing new (and existing!) product/service: See how UXPressia helps to design better experiences during product/service/project kickoff.
- Organize research data: putting together all the pieces of the puzzle after conducting interviews, running focus groups, etc is a hell of a task. See how we can help you!
- Improve employee experience: If it's employee journey mapping you're after, we have something just for you here.
- Digitize workshop results: Just finished with a journey mapping workshop and it's time to digitize the paper map you've just created? You're in the right place. See why.
- Building CX culture in company/team: Read more on how you can leverage UXPressia to make your company customer-oriented here.
Who Uses UXPressia?
UXPressia is used by a variety of folks out there. Some of them are:
- CX/UX Designers
- Digital Consultants
- Business Owners
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Human Resources
- Professors, coaches, and UX trainers
- And everybody else who believes that awesome customer experience is the key to success.
Okay. But why UXPressia?
Because it's simple and powerful. You don't have to get a Masters Degree to draw journey maps that look like this - you can do it in less than an hour.
You don't have to spend hours learning how to use our tools - everything is intuitive to the tenth degree. Hints and smart defaults are everywhere.
Because UXPressia is really collaborative. You can share your projects with anyone - even those without an account at UXPressia - and they collaborate in real time seeing your journey maps and personas evolve.
Because thousands of teams from around the world use us to design products and services. Check out what they say about us.
Finally, we are 100% corporate-free and we are always there for you. :)
And if you're just starting out, you have loads of journey mapping and persona templates to start with.