Some things get better with time: wine, cheese, jeans... and UXPressia! 😎
Over the last few years, we brought many new features, the major of which include:
- Workspaces functionality.
- Brand-new dashboard.
- Viewer role with read-only access.
- Real-time collaboration for multiple users in CJMs, Personas, and Impact Maps.
- Integration with Mixpanel and with Google Analytics.
- Direct link sharing with people outside UXPressia.
- Emotional wheel.
- Custom branding for exports, maps, and personas.
- Mentioning teammates in maps and personas.
- Embed code section that allows rendering prototypes from tools like InVision, Figma, MarvelApp, etc.
- Undo/redo for all the tools.
- Presentation mode.
- Offline editing (changes made offline sync back when the connection is restored).
- Azure active directory sign-in.
- Text editor improvements (centering and font families).
- Experience section improvements (2 emotions per persona, emotional journeys of different personas in the same section).
- Merging columns in CJMs.
- Custom views.
- Customer journey maps with multiple personas.
- Commenting mode.
- Project pages to add goals and a description of each project.
- Impact map backlog view.
- The customizable default font in all tools.
- Export to .csv.
- Workspace statistics for admins.
- … plus, a number of other features and minor improvements.
And we don't feel like stopping there. We are working around the clock to bring more new features:
- PPT export.
- Version history.
- Media library.
If you have some specific features on your mind that you want to see in our tool, feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com. 😉