Some things get better with time: wine, cheese, jeans... and UXPressia! 😎
During the last two years, we brought a bunch of new features that include:
- Real-time online collaboration for multiple users in both CJM, Personas, and Impact Maps online.
- Direct link sharing with people outside UXPressia.
- New emotional graph.
- Workspaces functionality.
- Custom branding for all exports.
- Integration with Mixpanel and with Google Analytics
- Mentioning teammates in maps and personas.
- Embed code section that allows to render prototypes from tools like InVision, Figma, MarvelApp, etc.
- Undo / redo for all the tools
- Presentation mode
- Offline editing (changes made offline sync back when connection is restored)
- Azure active directory sign in
- Text editor improvements (centering and font families)
- Merging columns in CJM
- Custom views
- Commenting mode
- ...and a number of other small improvements.
But we don't feel like stopping there. We are working around the clock to bring you the following features:
- A brand-new dashboard with rich project pages, search and much more!
- Multi-layered CJMs with the ability to have multiple personas linked to one map.
- Unified font settings for all content boxes.
- PPT Export
And a lot more!
If you have some specific features on your mind that you want to see in our tool, feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com 😉