Once you receive a coupon, you will need to activate it. Depending on the type of your discount, there will be different routes you will have to take.
Note. Before activating a coupon make sure you are located in the workspace where you want to become a Pro user.
Partial discount ( < 100% )
And here's what you want to do when you receive a partial discount (50%, 30% etc):
- Click on the "Upgrade" button;
- Choose the subscription type - Monthly or Annual;
- Select the number of users and enter your credit card details;
- Click "Have a coupon?" and enter the coupon code in the pop-up window.
Please note that once the coupon expires you will be charged the full amount.
Full discount ( 100% )
This is the easiest path. Here's what you need to do:
- Click on the "Upgrade" button in the top-right menu;
- Click on "Redeem coupon";
- Enter the received coupon in the pop-up window.
Also, please mind that if you are on the free plan, once the coupon expires, you will be downgraded back to the free plan. If you have a paid subscription, as soon as the coupon expires you will be charged the full amount for the next billing period.