To remove a user from a workspace
- Access workspaces from the dropdown menu in the upper-right corner of the dashboard.
- Open the workspace whose member you want to remove.
- Go to the workspace users list.
- Hover over the user you want to remove.
- Hit the REMOVE button under ACTIONS.
However, depending on a user's role removing a member may differ.
- Removing a Contributor. In case you need to remove a Contributor, who has a private project within a selected workspace, note that his/her private projects won't be available to anyone after you remove the user. Ask this user to make private projects public in the workspace, if you'd like to keep those projects. The user can also copy private projects to his/her personal workspace to keep them for future use.
- Removing a Super Admin. A Super Admin can be removed only when there's another user with the same role in the workspace. Assign another person to this role to remove the current Super Admin.